If you’re looking for a true adventure in Barbados, consider the Northern Trek Cliffs & Canefields Tour. This tour is perfect for cyclists who want to enjoy a challenge on their tropical vacation. The trip begins with a hike in Maycocks, St Lucy, and makes its way up toward the coastal cliffs toward the North Point Lighthouse. At that point, you’ll pick up an eBike and starts a 20-kilometer ride through the rural countryside, where you’ll see sugar cane fields and Chattel houses.
Once you make it to the finish line, you can enjoy complimentary beer and rum punch as a celebration of your hard work. Keep in mind that this trip is made to be challenging. You can expect to hike up steep inclines, get a little dirty, and sweat while you make your way to the finish line. But you can expect to see parts of the island that others don’t and have the experience of a lifetime.
This 3 Hour Tour includes:
- Shuttle to/from Cliffs & Canefield Tour
- Two tour guides
- Instruction & trail tips
- High performance electric mountain bike
- Helmet, backpack, water bottle
- Complimentary rum punch & beer.
- NO Bathroom facilities available on route
Tour Rating: rugged hike, moderate bike hills
Arrival Instructions / What to Bring: Bring: enclosed footwear, eye-wear, sun screen, camera & phone. Guests will be picked up from their villa/hotel and returned after the tour is completed.
Please note that guests must be a minimum height of 5’3”, 15 years or older.
Maximum weight of 300 lbs.
Child Restriction 15 years and above
Booking Policy Full payment is required at reservation.
- Cancellation policy: 20% is non-refundable upon booking. For cancellations within 7 days of the service/activity, no refunds are provided
- Change requests: Reservation changes after a service/activity is confirmed is subject to a $35 change fee.
|Per Person, For 3 Hours||$120.00|
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Swiss Franc, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.