Get some exercise in and enjoy exploring Barbados when you sign up for the Atlantic Coast Train Line. The trip starts with you being picked up from your villa at 9 AM. The tour is available every day of the week and is suitable for people 15 and older. It takes place along the Barbados Railway train line that functioned in the 1800s between Belleplaine and Bridgetown.
First, you’ll hike six kilometers from the fishing village of Tent Bay through the Scotland District of Barbados. You’ll end the hike at Bath Beach where you can jump on an eBike and head through the gorgeous area of Conset Cutting. Ride through the cliffs of Fortesque and stop at a scenic overlook where you can take in the views of Culpepper Island. The ride will end back in Bath Beach where all participants can enjoy swimming or socialized with free beer and rum punch.
This 3 Hour Tour includes:
- Shuttle to/from Atlantic Coast Train Line Tour
- Two tour guides
- Instruction & trail tips
- High performance electric mountain bike
- Helmet, backpack, water bottle
- Complimentary rum punch & beer
- Bathroom facilities available at Bath Beach
Tour Rating: moderate hike / hilly bike
Arrival Instructions / What to Bring: Bring: enclosed footwear, eye-wear, sun screen, camera & phone. Guests will be picked up from their villa/hotel and returned after the tour is completed.
Please note that guests must be a minimum height of 5’3”, 15 years or older.
Maximum weight of 300 lbs.
Child Restriction 15 years and above
Booking Policy Full payment is required at reservation.
- Cancellation policy: 20% is non-refundable upon booking. For cancellations within 7 days of the service/activity, no refunds are provided
- Change requests: Reservation changes after a service/activity is confirmed is subject to a $35 change fee.
|Per Person, For 3 Hours||$120.00|
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Swiss Franc, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.