Villa Church Point 4 Barbados. Set in the popular and convenient St. James area of Barbados, the stunning Villa Church Point 4 is a private paradise of its own. This three-bedroom, two-story property is tucked into its own gardens and grounds and offers you a private path across the lawn that leads you to the amazing sands of the beach just beyond. You are literally steps from the sea, but also in a wonderfully private world of your own.
The villa features a wonderful blend of indoor and outdoor spaces, and most are open air to ensure you savor sea breezes and scenery at all hours. The lawn offers several al fresco dining and lounging spaces, and a stone path takes you to the verandah where you find further open-air dining and lounging. A second story terrace also provides two of the three bedrooms with wonderful views and the promise of sea breezes and lapping waves throughout the night.
Inside, the pale palette of cream and sea blue is nicely accented by terra cotta flooring and richly stained woodwork. There is a sunken living room that opens to the verandah (and which features a bar), a more formal living room space, a full-sized dining room and an enormous, gourmet kitchen.
With household staff that includes a chef and housekeeping team, you get to spend your time enjoying your private grounds and world class amenities. Because it is so close to Holetown, you can also spend time visiting the shops, restaurants and sights, but most feel the pull of this wonderful property and rarely depart!
The bedrooms also encourage leisurely hours and feature a separate cottage with kitchenette and terrace, and it is furnished with a king bed and private bath. The two main house king suites feature private baths and terraces.
Ideal for families and groups of friends, the Villa Church Point 4 is a truly wonderful find.
Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, A/C, access to balcony with sea views and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum
Bedroom 2: Bedroom with a king-size bed (can be made up as two single beds), A/C, access to balcony with sea views and en-suite bathroom with shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum
Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3: Bedroom with a king-size bed, A/C, kitchenette, bar, living/dining space, private patio and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum
Book the villa for 7 nights or more and receive a $200 concierge credit. The credit can be used towards any of the following concierge services:
VIP Arrival Services
To qualify, weekly rental must be over $4000 and can not be combined with other special offers.
|2018 Apr 15 to Dec 15 April 15, 2018 - December 15, 2018 (5 night minimum)||2 3||$400.00 $550.00||$2,800.00 $3,850.00|
|2018 Dec 15 to Dec 20 December 15, 2018 - December 20, 2018 (5 night minimum)||2 3||$500.00 $800.00||$3,500.00 $5,600.00|
|2018 Dec 20 to 2019 Jan 11 December 20, 2018 - January 11, 2019 (14 night minimum)||3||$1,600.00||$11,200.00|
|2019 Jan 11 to Apr 15 January 11, 2019 - April 15, 2019 (5 night minimum)||2 3||$500.00 $800.00||$3,500.00 $5,600.00|
|2019 Apr 15 to Dec 15 April 15, 2019 - December 15, 2019 (5 night minimum)||2 3||$400.00 $550.00||$2,800.00 $3,850.00|
|2019 Dec 15 to Dec 20 December 15, 2019 - December 20, 2019 (5 night minimum)||2 3||$500.00 $800.00||$3,500.00 $5,600.00|
|2019 Dec 20 to 2020 Jan 11 December 20, 2019 - January 11, 2020 (14 night minimum)||3||$1,600.00||$11,200.00|
|2020 Jan 11 to Apr 15 January 11, 2020 - April 15, 2020 (5 night minimum)||2 3||$500.00 $800.00||$3,500.00 $5,600.00|
Note: The rates above are subject to 12%
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Franc and Australian Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.
This is paradise. Would recommend to anyone.
My wife and kids spent one week at this fantastic property last winter. The property is top notch. The rooms were kept clean by the maid who was there all day. The food was great cooked by the cook who spent most of the day preparing the meals. The beach is only 40 feet from the property the water was warm and the beach went in for miles this was our favorit vacation and we hope to be back again this upcoming winter
Paradise in Barbados!!!! This was my 4th visit to House 4 Church Point. The house is situated in the best location in Barbados, walking distance to famous restaurants, lime grove mall, and beachfront to one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. Natalie and Carlotta - the house chef and maid are fantastic!! Their service is great and you will never have a bad meal here.... The food is phenomenal ! Make sure you try the Bajian Flying Fish and Mac & Cheese (my favorite). I am already counting down the days until my next visit !
I stayed at Church Point 4 in February 2016 with my family for 7 nights. I'm 32 and an avid traveler, especially to the Caribbean, and this would be one of my top 3 experiences. It was my first trip to Barbados and hopefully not my last! If you're looking for a more private luxury experience with friends, family or a loved one, this is your spot. Here are my top 5 highlights/tips for Church Point and Barbados:
1. The staff was great! There is a maid who makes sure the house is spotless, gardeners keeping the property looking beautiful, security at night for added peace of mind, and a private chef included in your stay. I've been told they are all long time staff of the property. I thoroughly enjoyed becoming acquainted with Bajan cooking, and my favourite dish was the Flying Fish - something I've only ever seen in Barbados. You can also make requests if you have dietary constraints - they are very accommodating to any request. Odd side note: we went to a local grocery store to pick up groceries and they sell the most delicious tomatoes! I couldn't get enough of them. Taste way better than the ones we get off-season in Canada.
2. The villa is stunning! Has an inviting Caribbean vibe to it. I love the open concept living room doors that open up to the backyard dining area. My family congregated there each night for a siesta on the couches followed by our Bajan dinners together. The space is really great for family time! We often hung out at the table and played games and enjoyed some wine after dinner.
3. Great location! To be honest, I spent most of my time at the beach or on the property, but when we wanted to explore the town, we could walk most places or take a quick drive in our rented car. There's lots of world renowned restaurants, a luxury mall, grocery store, and really cool local bars all a stones throw away. But more importantly, the villa is located right on the beach! 10 steps and my feet are in the water.
4. Activities: besides having some of the top restaurants in the world, Barbados has a lot to offer for those who are active. There was paddle boarding nearby for $50 USD but I think the owner recently bought paddle boards for the property. There villa has lots of snorkel gear and they had yoga mats so I did yoga almost every morning before the rest of my family woke up. Off-site there is surfing (need to drive to get to the surf schools), long beaches for those who want to go for an early morning run/walk, and snorkelling tours for those who want to explore the beautiful coral reefs. We also had the great fortune of going sailing on a catamaran with just the family. They provided a delicious lunch and stopped at various locations for us to jump off and swim or go snorkelling. Make sure you bring lots of sunscreen, I got a bad burn from forgetting to re-apply! Lastly - take a day trip to Crane Beach and go for lunch at a resort with one of the most stunning views I've ever seen. It's built on the top of a cliff overlooking the Atlantic ocean. We went swimming/boogey boarding at Crane beach as well. Be careful if you're not a confident swimmer, the waves are strong on the atlantic side :)
5. The weather: we had 8 straight days of hot sun and blue skies!
Tips for first time travellers to Barbados or Church Point:
- We are Canadian but payed for almost everything on the island in USD. Bring lots of cash for tips, activities, beach restaurants, etc.
- It's not cheap like Cuba. Don't expect to get "deals" - everything costs the same as it does in the US/Canada.
- rent a car (or a boat): it's the best way to see the island if you want to explore.
- The house is 2 floors (bedrooms on the 2nd floor) and has a really large and beautiful guest suite! 6 of us fit comfortably
- the villa is very private, you don't see any of your neighbours.
- Everywhere you go, everyone is so friendly and helpful. I always felt welcomed and safe :)
- Go to Cin Cin by the Sea for dinner. get an early reservation to sit outside and watch the sunset!
- celebrities near by? Rhianna, Justin Bieber and Simon Cowell have been spotted on the nearby beaches :)
Coral Cove 5 Shutters on Barbados occupies approximately 100 feet of prime beach frontage just a few minutes from Sandy Lane. This desirable location is intimately set in luxuriously landscaped...
Villa Church Point 2 Barbados. Imagine strolling through your lush and private gardens heading towards the sea. On both sides of you there are avenues of stately palms and mature trees, and a charming...
Villa High Trees Barbados. Endless days spent on the flawless white sand beach just steps from your villa…now, that sounds like an ideal holiday, doesn't it? It is possible when you book a...
St. Peter’s Bay Beachfront Homes Barbados. From the beautiful weather and stunning white beaches to the fun nightlife and exciting adventures, Barbados is a tropical vacationer’s dream....